- Hey, Your Worship, I’m only trying to help.
- Would you please stop calling me that?
- Sure, Leia.
- You make it so difficult sometimes.
- I do, I really do. You could be a little nicer, though. Come on, admit it. Sometimes you think I’m all right.
- Occasionally, maybe… when you aren’t acting like a scoundrel.
- Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that.
[Han starts to massage Leia’s hand]
- Stop that.
- Stop what?
- [Leia timidly] Stop that. My hands are dirty.
- My hands are dirty, too. What are you afraid of?
- You’re trembling.
- I’m not trembling.
[Han moves in closer]
- You like me because I’m a scoundrel. There aren’t enough scoundrels in your life.
- I happen to like nice men.
- I’m nice men.
- No, you’re not. You’re…